Saturday, July 4, 2009

five months old already

It's amazing all the things I can find to do to avoid studying. Today, it is rainy outside, and Matt is working on the basement and Jensen has been taking a nap...and instead of actually taking the time to study, I've downloaded pictures, balanced our budget, read some parenting articles, and now am updating the blog. Does someone need to remind me that we take Comps in three weeks? Three weeks??? Ok. I'll make this short, as that last sentence actually put things into perspective for me, and I really need to start making flashcards to study. So...here's a picture of our sweet little guy, who already is five months old. Though we often feel like we're in reverse, we know that we've been blessed beyond belief. Jensen, you've definitely changed our world, in a very good way, in five months time. We love you more than you'll ever know. Thanks buddy. I plan to study while you finish your nap, but please know that I'll set aside the notecards if and when you're ready to play. You've definitely sprung to the top of our priority list. :)

1 comment: