Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Peas are not my favorite, but I really like books, and pretty much everything about chloe


So, the peas didn't go over so well with Jensen. No happy guy smiles. No sweet little noises. They caused him to shudder. Each and every time. We have it on video that we might post some time. It was kind of funny. Quite a dramatic response, but funny to those who know me well and know the story about me and my exclamation of disgust of peas at the dinner table (younger, but old enough to know better--I'll spare you the story--not one of my finest moments) and feeding the baby food peas to him brought back the memories. We're not sure if he has acquired his mother's distaste for the squishy green stuff, or if it is the fact that it is a new food. We'll try one more time, like all the books say just to make sure he isn't allergic, and then we'll move on to green beans. Stay tuned.

On a happier note, he is still loving his bath, and loves when dad reads to him. Aren't they cute?


And, despite new foods that he doesn't like, and fussy, grumpy, crabby times after getting shots and multiple teeth breaking through...he still is all smiles when his buddy, Chloe, is around. Despite his tugs on her curly wheaten hair, she's being quite the sport. Good girl, Chloe.



1 comment:

  1. I think Jensen is using Chloe's ear to get rid of the taste of the peas!! If I remember right, Emma liked carrots and sweet potatoes the best, although she won't eat either now! Cute pics, Thornton family, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete