Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ok, he got to have the cupcake

So, I told them no. Then, I thought about it all morning, and realized that maybe I should lighten up a little? Ok, probably a lot. So, I went to visit Jensen at school on my lunch break. The cupcake was a super tiny one, and basically, was just a way for them to have a sensory experience to tear it apart and smash it between their fingers. He did try it, a little piece of it. And, liked it. In fact, one of the teachers said once he tried a little bit of the frosting, he wanted to lick the frosting off the table! Oh my! She also said he spit up after having the cupcake. Poor guy!

He also finger painted his first picture this week. I was so proud when I looked at it. I can't wait until we get to bring it home and hang it on the refrigerator. In fact, I might have to frame it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, take a picture and post it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised that he likes cupcakes. Who wouldn't love a good cupcake :)

    Ditto- take a picture and post it :) -Liz

    ReplyDelete