Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guess who is loving his oatmeal?

Matt took this picture after feeding Jensen one day this week. Jensen is really "getting into" his food. Each time we feed him a spoonful of the oatmeal cereal, he jams his fingers in his mouth and makes quite the mess...but as you can see, he is enjoying himself! I know I'm a biased mommy, but those blue eyes and smile just melt me. In fact, his little smile sometimes makes me feel better about the world around us. There is so much scary stuff going on lately in the news. It's disheartening, and a little overwhelming if you think about it too much. So, I'm going to try to think about that kind of stuff less, and focus more on the blue eyed boy with oatmeal all over his face. Jensen, you make my heart smile. We love you, buddy. We hope and pray that you find something to smile about each and every day! Your smile is contagious!

4 comments:

  1. I love this pic- what a cutie! Matt and Mindy thank you so much for the generous donation for Taylor Whitehead's Fund. love ya Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be biased, but you're right! Those blue eyes and amazing smile would melt any heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture cant be more perfect. Baby Blue eyes with a baby blue shirt with a oatmeal loving baby... he is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. I can't wait until Grace can start having fun with her food. Thanks for sharing your sweet son with us. Take care.
    Erica

    ReplyDelete