Monday, September 28, 2009

XC, hives, and still a yucky cold



This happy little guy attended his first XC meet to cheer on his dad and the Marion Indians. Jensen had a great time. He's still battling a double ear infection, and a yucky cold. We tried two kinds of antibiotic for the ear infection, and Jensen had an allergic reaction to both of them. Poor little guy. And, he has a terrible yucky cough. Last night he coughed so much, his face was bright red like he couldn't catch his breath and his eyes were watering. It made me terribly undone. I just want to wave a magic wand and make his yucky feelings go away. Instead, I'm putting my faith in Jesus that he can shake this and keep healthy. We've had something almost every day we've been at daycare. Everyone keeps saying that means he'll be healthier at school. I hope so!

Even despite the yucky bug, he's still pretty happy. Sweet, sweet little boy. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment